This page contains my public technical writing, instructional design, and video samples.
- HotViewPro Reference Manual (selection of pages from a developmental edit)
- ScreenOS Concepts & Examples Guide (chapter written from scratch)
- Brocade NetIron Configuration Guide (chapter written from scratch)
- Timed procedural writing task (I was given 8 hours and partial notes from which to design and write a quality measurement procedure for test engineers to complete. This sample contains annotations of my assumptions so you get an idea about how I think when writing.)
- Silent video instruction for international release. I worked with a team of experts and reference material to create a script and coordinate content review for a 7-minute training video. The primary audience for this short video was experienced GeneExpert lab technicians. The pop-up references in the lower right corner of the video orient the viewer to the procedure in the package insert.
- First eLearning module course built with LearnDash LMS
I created these short videos from scratch using Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Character Animator.
- Mindful Minutes
- Stop Animation (18 seconds)
- Bill Bergia
- HotPort 5020 Setup Video